What We Do
How Can We Contribute?
- Offer your Professional Skills to serve community’s needs.
- Talk to people about our programs.
- Join our team as a volunteer/intern for few days.
- Help us Connect with Schools, Colleges and other Institutions in your locality.
- Organise awareness and collection camps.
- Run the campaign for waste paper especially NewsPaper and One Side Used Paper.
- Run special Campaigns for Blankets, RainCoats, saree, woolens, cotton cloth, school material, children clothing etc.
- Spread the Joy of Giving: Even a Rupee matters for us!!
- Join Team 1000 : A team of 1000 people who commit a regular - monthly/ quarterly/ annual contribution
- Promote our handmade products
- Donate a part of your salary/earnings for the cause
Make A Donation Now!
VILLAGES & SLUMS
Events & Updates
- We along with our Team and Volunteers are working tirelessly for the relief operation in Kerala.This is the worst flooding occurred […]
- Medical camps were organized providing awareness on health, hygiene, and sanitation in the community. We are continuously working to promote healthcare […]
- Community Level Events on Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan were organized and people were educated to keep there surroundings clean. The whole campaign […]
School Kit Drive
Access to adequate school supplies helps children learn effectively. Your contribution can help us distribute smart school kit for underprivileged students.
Celebrate Your Birthday with Us
Birthday is a very special day; So, if you are looking for a unique and meaningful way to celebrate your accomplishments and milestones, Donate a small amount for less fortunate children supported by SAVE ME Foundation and bring happiness and joy in their life.
Ambulance for the Underprivileged
Our initiative of running ambulance will help in emergency transportation of sick poor and needy people to the hospital. The service will be provided free of cost to the needy people from thir doorsteps. Your small contribution can help save hundreds of lifes.
When someone you love becomes a memory ... that memory becomes a treasure. Making a donation in memory of a loved one is a wonderful way to celebrate their life. Your donation can offer hope to the destitute and underprivileged struggling to fulfill daily needs.
I am a regular supporter of Save Me Foundation. When Uttarakhand tragedy happened, I was looking to help the people of Uttarkhand, and saw this appeal on Social Media. I felt proud of the organization in supporting them in doing such a great service there. I congratulate Save Me Foundation team for doing fantastic relief work in Uttarakhand. Keep up the good work!
S K Singh
After having the opportunity to work as a volunteer with Save Me Foundation team, I would like to express what a great job they are doing. From the mid day meals to the old age persons to the women empowerment programs, Save Me Foundation team is definitely a blessing for the underprivileged people . I wish the team all the best and success in their future endeavors.
It is really important to support underprivileged people. These people struggle every day to fulfill their basic necessities like food shelter clothing etc. Save Me Foundation is doing a commendable job and i am proud to support their programs.